9/29/23

Pause for Prayer: SATURDAY 9/30


 
Lord, help me meet others today - right where they are: 
    not in my grudging memories, 
    not through my biased assumptions,
    not in my anger and envy 
        - but simply where they are... 
 
Help me meet other people as you do, Lord: 
    with a desire for peace and harmony,
    with the grace of compassion and mercy
    and with hope for only what's best for all...
 
Help me meet other people Lord - as I'd have them meet me: 
    with a warm and welcoming heart, 
    with reverence, respect and an open mind,
    with compassion and understanding... 
 
Meet me in your mercy, Lord, 
    and help me encounter all those I meet
    sharing all you've shared with me...
 
Amen.

 

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!