4/13/24

NIGHT PRAYER: Saturday 4/13


 
I'm grateful, Lord,
    that you never tire of listening to me
        -  at least I hope you don't!

What an earful you get from me - 24/7!
 
You listen to every word I pray
which means you listen to 
   my good intentions and my promises,
   my whining and my complaining,
   my problems and troubles,
   my hopes and dreams,
   my moans and groans,
   my sins and my contrition,
   my self-pity and my pettiness, 
   my resolve and determination, 
   my  prejudice and bias,
   my resentments and my grudges,
   my pleading and interceding, 
   my impatience and annoyance,
   my lies and my half-truths,
   my fantasies and pipe dreams,
   my anger and short temper,
   my faith and trust in you,
   my fears and my anxieties, 
   my anticipation and excitement,
   my envy and my pride,
   my sadness and my sorrow,
   my thoughts and my secrets,
   my confusion and delusion,
   my joys and my delights,
   my disappointment and my heartbreak,
   my desire and my passion,
   my praise and my thanksgiving,
   my silence, awe and wonder...
  
I'm grateful, Lord, and trust you hear 
    my every thought and prayer, 
    my grunts and cries and groans,
    my inklings and my whispers,
and all that echoes silently 
    in my heart, night and day...
 
Protect me, Lord, while I'm awake
    and watch over me when I sleep
that awake, I might keep watch with you
    and asleep, rest in your peace...
 
Amen. 
 
 
If a widget doesn't appear below, click here! 
 


To you, O Lord, I lift up, 
I lift up my soul, my God.

Your ways, O Lord, make known to me;
teach me your paths.
Guide me in your truth, for you are my God,
and for you I will wait.
 
Good and upright is the Lord;
he shows us the way.
He guides the meek to justice
he teaches the humble to follow his ways.
 
Your way, O Lord,
is kindness to those who are true.
Your friendship is with those who love you;
your reveal to them your Word. 

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!