4/12/24

Pause for Prayer: SATURDAY 4/13


Keep me on track today, Lord,
just keep me on track
    - that's what I need, that's what I pray...

Keep me focused on what's important
   - less mindful of all the trivia...

Keep my eyes on the prize
    - doing what's just and loving what's good...

Be the light on my path
    - keep my steps sure and steady...

Stay by my side, all day and all night:
    be my helper, my guard and my guide...

Be my strength when I'm tempted to fall,
    my wisdom when lost in confusion,
my joy when my spirits are low,
    my help when I want to give up...

Keep me on track today, Lord,
just keep me on track
    - that's all I need, that's all I pray...

Amen.



  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!