5/30/24

Concord Pastor's posts arriving late!

 

For those of you who subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments...

 I know that my daily posts, Pause for Prayer and Night Prayer, do not always arrive at your inbox in a timely manner.  There are several reasons.

Late arrival is due in part to the various times of day that I write these posts and the consequent time at which I hit publish.

The other variable is that the subscription platform I use does not immediately email you what I post but rather "collects" and distributes my posts several times a day.  

I'm going to make an effort to write and post on a more regular schedule.  In this way I hope that everyone will receive my morning and evening posts in time for praying them at the appropriate time of day.  I will try to be sensitive to how time zones are also a factor here but it may be that you'll begin receiving Night Prayer several hours before sunset.

Please be patient with me and give me a few days/nights to get into this routine.

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!