5/13/24

Monday Morning Offering: 5/13


Morning Coffee

 Good morning, good God!

This morning I offer you the things I don't get done
because I just keep putting them off...

I offer the you the work I don't get around to
 because I'd rather do something else...

I offer you all I forget to do
when my thoughts are lost in a haze...

I offer my long To Do list
that grows longer with each passing day...

I offer you chores long left undone
- I can't count how many there are...

I offer you the business I need to attend to,
big things that I shouldn't leave waiting...

I offer all this and I pray for your help, Lord,
help only you can give...

I need energy, drive and get-up-and-go;
I need passion, excitement, a new sense of purpose;
I need strength, commitment, a kick in the butt...

Help me distinguish what must be done first
from things that can wait for a while...

I need balance in every part of my life
and prayer to help me stay calm and collected...

I offer you all that I've left undone:
give me grace, O Lord, to know where to start,
what to do next and when I should rest...

Help me do my work, Lord, a day at a time
and stay by my side, your wisdom my guide,
step by step on the path I walk...

Amen.

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!