5/14/24

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 5/14

 
Lord, I know you'll show up in my life today
    but I don't yet know when or where.
So please, if you would, make sure I don't miss
    wherever your path crosses mine...

And sometime today you'll speak to me, Lord,
    but perhaps you'll choose just to whisper
so find me a quiet time and  a place
    where I hear every word you say....
 
And Lord, I'm sure you'll bless me today
    though in what shape or form - I don't know,
so fuel my hope and my expectation
    of your generous gifts and grace...
 
Come to me, speak to me, bless me, Lord,
    and open my heart and my soul
to you and your presence at every turn
    on the path I'll be walking today...

Amen.


  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!