7/30/24

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 7/30

 
 If a video doesn't appear above, click here!
 
Standing on the bridge here,
    dry but drenched in Clear Creek's beauty,
I hear you softly whisper, Lord,
    above, perhaps within
the swooshing and the rushing
    in the breeze and in the stream,
        I hear you whisper in my heart:
         
    I'm here, you're not alone,
    I'm by your side, the whole day through
    and I will never walk away...
   
    I've got your back, I've got a plan,
    I know your needs, I see your hurt,
    I've come to heal, anoint and mend...
 
    I know the way, I'll be your guide,
    I've got your hand, I won't let go,
    we're on a road that's leading home...
 
    In the good times and the bad times
    and in all the in-between-times
    you're my own, you're my beloved...
 
    I'm in the wind and in the waters,
    I'm the very air you breathe -
    my heart pulses, one with yours...
 
    Come each day, my friend, and listen
    for a whisper of my words,
    for the promise of my presence
        and my peace...
 
Amen.
    

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

1 comment:

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!