10/26/24

Pause for Prayer: SUNDAY 10/27

 
Lord, you know everything
    that will happen in my life today...
 
Everything...

Lacking such knowledge, 
    I might worry and fret
        over things that I don't know,
    I may hide from things 
        I have no need to fear,
    or spend my day second guessing
        all I say and do
            - and things I've said and done...

So, give me the faith I need, Lord,
   to accept today as it may come,
        no matter what it brings;
   to live this day with trust
        that you are always by my side;
    to find in everything today
        your blessing, strength and peace...  ,

Lord, you know everything
    that will happen in my life today...

Everything...

Help me find today in everything
    the grace to hope in you...

Amen.
     
  

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!