7/18/07

Let's see how this goes...

I have often thought of starting a blog and this rainy afternoon has provided an opportunity for me to give it a try. I don't know if I have or can make the time to keep this fresh but I do know that if it becomes stale, it will disappear. (I'm not even sure I'll be able to set this thing up and get it online!)

To post a comment: click on COMMENTS below and then you have three choices:
1) you may establish a Google account (not necessary)
2) you may comment by "name" (which name you can invent!)
3) you may comment as "anonymous"

So, let's see how this goes...


9 comments:

  1. Great Idea! Thanks for doing this...thereby edging all of us technologically-challenged folks into this computer-savvy world...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Welcome to the tortured souls who write for a living...

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I tune in daily, does this qualify as one of my summer reading projects?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This could be very interesting. Thanks for setting it up. Do you know of other similar blogs? How have they worked out?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coteau: There are hundreds and hundreds of Catholic blogs and you can find one listing here: catholicblogs.blogspot.com/

    You will not find this blog on that list because at the moment I am keeping A Concord Pastor Comments "in house." Many blogs fade away and die, others become quite well known. When I have the time I'll list here some of the Catholic blogs I frequent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. EVERYONE:

    It is not necessary to sign up for a Google account. To bypass that step, simply click on "other" or "anonymous."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks good - hope you can keep this going!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I NEVER KNEW WHAT A BLOG WAS. NOW THAT I HAVE READ YOURS I THINK IT IS RIGHT UP YOUR ALLEY AND YOU WILL HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME PLAYING WITH THIS NEW ENTITY! I SUSPECT THAT I WILL AND LOOK FORWARD TO LEARNING MANY NEW THINGS SO I THINK IT IS A GREAT IDEA.

    RETIRED NURSE

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed the bog very much.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!