6/14/08

22 hours and counting!



A few days ago I posted on "generations of Catholics" and put up the poll on the sidebar.

I began the poll because I'm interested in knowing the generational background of my readers. Well, 57 folks have responded to the poll. (FYI: this blog gets and average of about 185 hits a day.)

The poll is innocuous and anonymous - I have no way of knowing who responds to it. So, if you have about 30 extra seconds when you stop by here, punch a box on the poll - please! Everyone has only one birthday so you don't need to hit more than one box. :-)

As of this posting, the poll is up for another 22 hours (length of polling time is determined by Blogger, not me).


-ConcordPastor

3 comments:

  1. Do you have a way of knowing if someone who comments is from Concord?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you'll have to post on MySpace, Facebook or YouTube to get the Millenial generation on board!

    ReplyDelete

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!