8/23/15

Monday Morning Offering: 8/24

Morning Coffee by George Mendoza

Good morning, good God!

I come to offer you the joys of all

who will, today, find the help they need
from you and from their friends...

I offer you the thanks of all
who find the time today for rest,
for relaxation and even time to play...

I offer you the heavy hearts
of those bent low by sorrow, grief and loss:
the hearts of all who weep today and call upon your name...

I offer you the peace of all
who will this day find healing, hope and trust
in you and in your mercy...

I offer you the wounded hearts
of those who've lost so much in love,
in promises not kept and now long broken...

I offer you the faith of all
who reach out for your gentle hand
when reaching for your touch is all they know...

I offer you the hope of hearts

who seek your wisdom in their choices
and your peace when theirs is gone...


I offer you the love of hearts

who trust all shall be well,
who keep your word in faith and trust...


I offer you the hearts of all who pray these words today:
receive and bless and heal with grace
our joyful, sorrowed souls and all our words and deeds...

Such is my morning offering, Lord:
keep me faithful to my prayer this day
and gentle with all those whose paths cross mine...

Amen.



 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!