2/19/19

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 2/19


Every day, Lord, on FaceBook,
a friend of mine posts "three gratitudes."
three simple things for which she's grateful...

I've come to look forward, every day,
to see what she'll post and in fact,
I've come to be grateful for Marilyn's gratitudes!

Her daily post never fails to nudge me
to ponder what I'm grateful for
- and I'm grateful for that little push...

So here are my three gratitudes for today, Lord:
- a friend growing in her self-confidence
- snow showering from tree branches in Lunenburg
- some unexpected time to settle down and settle in...

Three things among so many others, Lord -
thank you!

Amen.

Feel free to post your three gratitudes in response!




     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!