11/24/19

Pause for Prayer: SUNDAY 11/24

Image source

Slow me down, Lord,
and sit with me in the quiet of my prayer...

Help me know where I am,
where I've come from,
how I got here,
where I'm heading,
where you're leading me
and how, with your help,
I'll get there...

In the quiet of my prayer
on the roadside of my journey,
show me how you've been there
every step along my way:
when I've followed at your side
and even when I’ve gone astray...

Teach me your ways, Lord,
show me your path,
and lead me to all that's true,
good, whole, pure and just...

With your Spirit as my compass, Lord,
help me find the way, the path that's mine,
the road you chart each day
to draw me to your peace...

Amen.





   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!