2/4/20

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 2/4


  
Lord, it's likely that sometime today  

   someone will push my buttons  
      challenge my good will
         misread my intentions
            tick me off
               try my patience
                  rattle my cage 
                     judge me in haste,
                        test my kindness
      or do all of the above...
                        
Give me the grace I'll need at such times
    to respond with patience
       to trust and accept
          to listen carefully
             to handle with care
                to be understanding
                    to reach out in peace
                        to be fair and just
                            to anticipate goodness
      in all my words and deeds...

I know this is a lot to ask, Lord,
   but I need your help
      to do for others
         as I'd have them do for me...

Amen.





   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!