3/4/20

About those pocket crosses...


Just a week or so back I offered you a pocket cross like the one pictured above.  The response has been the best ever and I ran out of crosses - but I've ordered more and as soon as they arrive I'll be putting them in the mail to you.  So, if you sent me a stamped, self-addressed envelope and haven't received a cross yet, it will be in the mail as soon as I have them to send.  As you know from my earlier post, there's no charge for the pocket cross I send you.  If you want to donate something in return, please click on the link on my sidebar here for Health Equity International (formerly the St. Boniface Haiti Foundation: same group, same work, different name!).

My intention over the years has been to offer a pocket cross for each individual reader who wants one. Perhaps I should have been (and will be next year) more clear about that.  I hope you can understand that I'm not prepared to fill requests for 20, 30, 40 crosses which individual readers intend to distribute or mail to others. I will hold those requests until the end and then do my best to send you what I have in supply. 

It's not too late, however, to send a request (with a SASE) for an individual cross.


 

   
 Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!