10/23/20

Pause for Prayer: FRIDAY 10/23



To start my day right, what are the things I just gotta have?          
    Snooze alarm?
    Good stretch?
    Early run?
    Morning play list?
    News, weather, traffic report?     
    Shower?
    Shave?
    Makeup? 
    Coffee?
    Juice?
    Smoothie?
    Breakfast?
    Email? 
    Newspaper?
    _________________?
    your personal gotta have
 
How about prayer?
Is prayer one of my gotta haves?
Is prayer on my morning to-do list?
Don't I gotta have prayer to start my day right?
 
Lord, if I haven't already said hello to you this morning,
  could I have a few moments of your time?
 
Got this whole day stretching ahead of me:
    part of it I'm ready for...
    part of it scares me...
    part of it I can't wait for...
    part of it's routine...
    part of it's a mystery...
and all of it's the day you've made, Lord,
    the only day I have today...
 
Be with me, Lord, this day,
be with me all day long:
I gotta have you by my side!
 
Amen.




   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!