5/24/21

Monday Morning Offering 5/24


     Image: George Mendoza   

Good morning, good God!
 
Today I offer you my thanks and praise
for Belmont's Beaver Brook! 
 
When I walk the reservation
I cross a small foot bridge spanning the brook's
glittering, gushing pathway through the park...
 
This brook has no melody line, Lord,
yet all day long it chants a psalm of praise,
its lyrics skipping rocks in joyful time,
singing out for all with hearts to hear:
Praise God from whom all blessings flow! 
 
Let my heart stream with love of you:
my song, O Lord, as simple as a brook
flowing ever faithful, ever joyful  
in praise of you from whom all blessings flow!

Amen!

 

 

 

  

  
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!