2/19/22

NIGHT PRAYER: Saturday 2/19


I'm always on your mind, Lord,  
though so often, I forget you...

You never turn away from me
though I ignore and snub you...

You are always there, Lord...

You offer me your arms' embrace
though I resist your reach...

You're at the end of every road
on which I run away from you...

You are always there, Lord... 

You make your home within me
though I've locked and shut my door...

You listen to my every word
though silent I may be...

You come to mend my brokenness
when I would nurse my wounds...

You are always there, Lord...

You empty out your self for me
 when I'm filled with self-pity...

You never fail to pardon me
each time I fail your word...

You are always there, Lord...

You never give up loving me
though I give up on love...

Your mercy's deeper than my sins
when deep in sin I'm lost...

You are always there, Lord...

Your grace is always there for me
each time from grace I fall...

Without you I have nothing, Lord,
and all I have is yours...

You are always there, Lord...

Protect me, Lord, while I'm awake
and watch over me as I sleep
that awake, I might keep watch with you
and asleep rest in your peace...
 
Amen. 
 
 
You Are Always There by Jason Lovins
 
If a video doesn't appear below, click here!
 

 

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!