8/27/22

Pause for Prayer: SUNDAY 8/28


Between this weekend and Wednesday I'll be traveling in three states involving two fights - my time is short and I'm drawing on the archives to lighten the load!
 
All day today, Lord,
and through the night ahead:
    you'll be with me to sustain me,
    you'll be the air I breathe
    and depend upon for life...

I might not see you with my eyes,
I might not hear you speak aloud
    but I'll trust that you are with me,
    that I walk within your presence,
    that your word is there to guide me,
    that I draw upon your Spirit's help
    with every breath I take...

All day today, Lord,
and through the night ahead,
we'll be going it together,
companions, you and I...

No matter what I fear,
no matter how I fail,
no matter what befalls me:
    I will not forget you're with me,
    that I'm never all alone
    that together we will make it,
    companions, you and I...

All day today, Lord,
and through the night ahead,
you'll be with me by my side,
    before me and behind me,
    above me and below me,
    - and best of all, within me -
and together we will make it, 
my friend and my companion,
together, we will make it,
you and I...
 
Amen.
     
 
  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!