9/23/22

Pause for Prayer: SATURDAY 9/24

    Image source

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
One by one
- and it seems it's just that slow, Lord -
but one by one,  the leaves begin to turn,
to trade their many shades of green
for autumn's earthy rainbow:
red, orange, purple and yellow...
 
Lord,
open my eyes, my mind, my heart, my soul
to notice, to see, to take delight
in the beauty of change
even when change is the fading
of what I have loved and cherished...
 
Help to see in others, in life,
what I see in the trees in the fall:
the beauty of fading from what I know
to a glory not yet revealed,
a peace I've only dreamed of,
and a joy that will have no end...
 
Amen. 

If a video doesn't appear below, click here!
 


  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!