10/21/22

Pause for Prayer: FRIDAY 10/21

    Image source


You're there for me all the time, Lord:
    all day long and through the night...

You're always ready to listen,
    to talk, to hear me out,
        all day long and through the night...

Somewhere in my day today
    or later after dusk,
help me find a time and place to sit 
    in peace, in prayer, with you...
 
This morning or as daylight fades,
    in a quiet place, right in my home;
while I'm jogging or just sitting still
    in my very favorite easy chair;
in the woods, by the shore,
    down by the creek,
in a pew in church, on an old park bench:
    wherever we might meet, Lord,
    wherever we can talk...

Somewhere in my day today, Lord,
    morning, noon or night,
help me find a time and place to sit
    in peace, in prayer, with you...

Amen.


  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!