10/13/22

Pause for Prayer: THURSDAY 10/13

Image source


Lord,
open my thoughts
    to the truth you'll share with me today...

Open my heart
    to the truth I find hard to accept...

Open my eyes
    to truth I'm inclined to ignore or dismiss...

Open my ears
    to the truth I don't want to hear...

Open my voice
    to the truth I am so slow to speak...

Open my mind
    to the truth of impartial fairness...

Open my conscience
    to follow truth in my words and deeds...

Open my arms
    to the truth of my neighbor's needs...

Open my soul
    to the truth of your generous mercy...

Open my life to the whole of your truth,
    the depth of your truth, 
    the breadth of your truth,
    your truth, O Lord, that sets me free...

Amen.

 

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!