11/6/22

Pause for Prayer: SUNDAY 11/6

 
You know the whole of the day ahead
but it's still a mystery to me, Lord....
 
It's all the unknown that gets to me
and because I'm so slow to trust
    1) I'll worry and fret
            about things I don't know...
    2) I'll hide from things
            that I need not fear...
    3) and I'll second-guess
            all I say and do...
 
What a way to waste a day, Lord!
A day that you've made,
    your gift to me...
 
So I pray for the faith I need, Lord: 
    to accept this day as it comes my way,     
    to face this day with your grace my strength,    
    to live this day in hope, with trust
        that the mystery is safe in your hands...

Amen.

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

1 comment:

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!