3/24/23

Pause for Prayer: FRIDAY 3/24




Keep me faithful to the truth, Lord...

Keep me faithful to the truth of your Word
    and the counsel and wisdom it offers me...

Keep me faithful to your Spirit's truth,
    shaping my plans, decisions and choices...

Keep me faithful to the truth of your law:
    let it rule my heart's desires and passions...

Keep me faithful to your Church's truth,
    shining light on the path I walk...


Keep me faithful to the truth of what's just
    in my opinions, my work and my judgments...

Keep me faithful to the truth of my own word:
    my promises, commitments and pledges...

Keep me faithful to the truth that my neighbors' needs
    are often much greater than mine...

Keep me faithful to the truth you've painted and carved
    in the beauty of  your creation...

Keep me faithful to the truth of common sense
    when folly tempts me to play the fool...

Keep me faithful to the truth that others share
    in helping me to find - the truth...

Keep me faithful to the grace of truth
    in my thoughts and words and deeds...

Keep me faithful to the truth of who I am
    when I stand before your mercy...

Keep me faithful to the truth, Lord,
    to your truth, the whole truth
and may nothing but your truth
    be the freedom that I seek...

Amen.
 
A Love for Truth by Dylan Woodward
 
If a video doesn't appear below, click here! 
 

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!