1/31/24

LENT is just two weeks away: FREE OFFER!

 
Ash Wednesday is February 14 - just two weeks away!
As I have in the past, I'm offering you a pocket Cross: a simple, personal, daily reminder of the Lenten season and your own plans for living that season. The inscription for this year's pocket Cross:
The peace
that only You
can give...
If you would like a pocket Cross, please send me a STAMPED self-addressed envelope. You will need to put $0.92 in stamps on your envelope.  
 
Some folks request more than one Cross and in the past I have been able to fulfill those requests - and I will try my best to do so again. The  $0.92 in stamps will cover up to three crosses.   
 
Please send your stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
Fr. Austin Fleming
124 Cochituate Road
Wayland, MA 01778
 
There is NO CHARGE for these Crosses! Please do NOT send cash or checks! If you're moved to be generous - consider making a donation to your favorite charity - or mine: Health Equity International.  Just please do NOT send any cash or checks to me!

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!