2/1/24

FINAL UPDATE on Pocket Crosses!

I posted recently about writing to me to request a Pocket Cross (above) for Lent.  There was some confusion regards the amount of postage you'll need to put on your stamped, self-addressed envelope when making your request.
 
Good News!
 
I went to the local US Post Office today and the latest word is that for $0.92 worth of postage I can send up to three Crosses in one envelope.  If, as I had planned, I protect your Cross with bubble wrap - the thickness of the envelope qualifies as a "parcel" and the price goes up exponentially - several dollars more!  I know from experience that some Crosses will be damaged in the mail.  If you receive a damaged Cross, please just send another envelope and I'll get a replacement out to you a.s.a.p.!

I look forward to hearing from you and sending you a Lenten Pocket Cross!

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!