4/12/24

Pause for Prayer: FRIDAY 4/12



Imagine, Lord, if for just a day,
    my eyes would open fully
    to help me see more clearly
    through my worries, fears and troubles...

Imagine, Lord, if I could see
    how close you are beside me,
    how swift you are to lift me up,
    how quick you are to hear me,
    how often you forgive me...
 
Imagine, Lord, if I discerned
    how faithfully you seek me,
    how gently you direct me,
    how tenderly you heal me,
   
how much you truly love me,
   
how many are your blessings...

Of course, Lord,
    you don't need to imagine any of this
    for this is how you are with me,
    how you've always been with me
    and  how you'll always be with me
`  every day and every night, always, without fail...

But just this one day, Lord, 
    open my eyes wide and help me to imagine, 
    help me see more clearly,
    through my worries, fears and troubles,
    just how much you truly love me
    just how blessed and graced I am...
    
Amen.

  

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!