5/20/24

NIGHT PRAYER: Monday 5/20


   

I hope you'll allow me one more Spirit-centered prayer post!

Come breathe in me  and give me voice to say with clarity 
    the truth I own and need to speak... 
 
Come breathe in me and sweep my soul of fear 
    that I might welcome joyfully whatever comes my way... 
 
Come breathe in me and season me to bear 
    what burdens may be mine -  and others' woes as well... 
 
Come breathe in me and give me strength to walk 
    down whatever path you set for me...
 
Come breathe in me your power, hope and strength: 
    come breathe in me 'til my heart's filled with you...
 
Protect me, Lord, while I'm awake, 
    keep vigil while I sleep 
that awake, I might keep watch with you 
    and asleep, rest in your peace... 
 
Amen.

O Breathe On  Me arranged by Liam Lawton

If a widget doesn't appear below, click here!
 

1 O Breathe on me, O breath of God:
fill me with life anew,
that I may love the things you love
and do as you would do.

2 O Breathe on me, O breath of God,
until my heart is pure,
until my will is one with yours
to do and to endure.

3 O Breathe on me, O breath of God;
my will to yours incline
until this selfish part of me
glows with your fire divine

4 O Breathe on me, O breath of God;
so shall I never die,
but live with you the perfect life
of your eternity.


  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!