5/4/24

Pause for Prayer: SATURDAY 5/4




 Lord, I'm sure to spend time this day
    - even most of today - waiting...

I'll wait for someone to get here
    or for someone else to get lost...

I'll wait to welcome some company
    or wait just to be alone...

I'll wait for something to happen
    or wait in hope that it won't...

I might wait in joyful impatience
    or mark time in fearful foreboding...
 
Perhaps I'll pass the time today
    waiting for time to pass...

I'll wait for today to be over
    and I'll wait for tomorrow to come...
 
And I'll wait for you, Lord,
    with trust and with hope
I'll wait day and night
    'til I see your face...

I'll wait for you 
    who wait for me
and in my waiting
    I'll find you, Lord,
who wait while I wait
    to be found...
   
Amen.

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!