9/7/24

NIGHT PRAYER: Saturday 9/7



With an apology for the late posting!
 
Speak to me, Lord...

Speak a word of blessing,
    a word of kindness,
    a word of mercy...

Speak a word that helps,
    a word that heals my hurt,
    a word to make me whole...

Speak a word to wake me up,
    a word to make me strong,
    a word to start my day...

Speak a word of hope,
    a word of peace,
    a word of pardon...

Speak a word of of wisdom,
    a word of counsel,
    a word that makes things clear...

Speak a word of challenge
    a word of comfort
    a word of consolation...

Speak a word to help me love
    my neighbor and my colleague,
    a word to draw me close to you...

Speak a word to my soul's depths,
    a word to gather scattered thoughts,
    a word to change the way I live...

Speak a word of memories healed,
    a word of new beginnings,
    a word to lift me up... 

Speak any word I need to hear,
    a word of love and truth, Lord,
    a word of grace from you...
 
Speak a word to help me rest,
    a word to help me rest in you,
    a word to sing my soul to sleep...

Speak to me, Lord...

Speak to me, Lord, while I'm awake
    and watch over me while I sleep
that awake, I might keep watch with you
    and asleep, rest in your peace...

Amen.

Tonight's song is, well, different...
And the video for tonight's song is also, well, different...
But something about it is, well, different enough
    that it just might lead you to prayer...
 
Speak to Me by Kari Jobe
 
If a widget doesn't appear below, click here!
 
And if you find the visual distracting,
    you'll find just the lyrics below...
 

 
The sound of many waters 
Calms the sea in me 
The voice that ends the silence 
Meets me in my need
Like fireworks Igniting in my chest 
The weight of Your glory 
The reverence 
 
I’m in awe 
That You would come to me 
In awe 
That I can hear You speak 
 
Speak to me 
Speak to me 
I’m listening 
 
The sound that shakes the heavens 
The whisper on the wind 
Breaks my inhibitions 
And settles me within 
The mystery, You’re closer than my skin 
Your still, small voice moving me again 
 
I hang on to every word 
You say 
I live to hear You 
Say my name

 

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!