5/19/13

GIFTS: Birthday, Christmas and Pentecost


Homily for Pentecost Sunday
(Scriptures for today's liturgy)

I always post the text of my Sunday homily along with the audio widget.  This weekend I preached at the 9:30 and 11:30 a.m. Masses.  I wasn't altogether happy with the 9:30 version so at the 11:30 I used my text as a starting point but delivered a homily that departed from the text a number of times.  I just don't have the time to revise the text to match the audio so if you want to find out what I preached, you'll have to listen. 

Audio for homily



   

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

1 comment:

  1. So many people were sharing their gifts this weekend in celebration of your 40th anniversary of ordination to the priesthood. Such an impressive array of talented folks in the Holy Family community of faith. I was so happy to enjoy the fruits of their labors on behalf of you, CP. Ad multos annos!

    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!