11/16/14

A few links to add to your favorites

Bob Hostetler

Bob Hostetler, my fellow prayer blogger, has a new page up at Guideposts and it's titled A Thousand Ways to Pray.  Bob's new page at Guideposts is not a prayer page but rather a page on how to pray - at least a thousand ways!  

You'll find Bob's website here and his prayer blog here. (These links are on my sidebar.)

Bob's prayer posts (his own compositions and others that he collects) offer a spectrum of form, style, creativity and tradition - well worth a daily look!  I'm confident that his new page will be of the same quality.

Full disclosure: Bob has invited me to guest post on his new site and my entry will appear there soon.


 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!