7/22/17

Pause for Prayer: SATURDAY 7/22



Sometimes, Lord,
the simplest things protect me:
   a visored cap
   the truth told
   sun tan lotion
   a neighbor's care
   my word given
   a strong arm
   mercy shared
   traffic lights
   a second chance
   good advice
   a helping hand
   your grace and peace
   a band-aid 
   a watchful eye 
   a promise kept
   an umbrella's dome
   a friend's embrace
   a warm coat
   a wise word
   a hand to hold
   a pause for prayer
      reminding me you're near, Lord,
         reminding me you're here...

Sometimes, Lord,
the simplest things protect me:
  for all these simple things
  I give you thanks and praise...

Amen.




   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!