3/21/19

Pocket Prayer for FRIDAY 3/22


If you'd like one of these pocket Crosses for your own, check here.  Each day this Lent I'll offer a brief thought here (Pocket Prayers) about how Jesus might touch our lives in this holy season.  I hope this will help all of us to be more faithful on our Lenten journey to Easter.

Pocket Prayer for FRIDAY of the Second Week of Lent 

Today's Pause for Prayer, Lord,
is about fasting and sacrifice
and what difference they're making in my life
this Lent...

So, in these forty days, Lord,
teach me, show me - just give me a hint
of how you might touch my life
through my fasting from ________________,
in my giving up ________________,
in my sacrifice of ________________,
and in my outreach to those in need...

And if I've yet to discern,
yet to determine and decide
about how to fast and what to give up,
then touch my life,
touch my thoughts and my prayer today, Lord...

And if I've made those decisions
- but haven't followed through -
then touch my life today
with renewed strength, determination
and the desire to please you
in all I do...


 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!