3/19/19

Pocket Prayer for TUESDAY 3/19


If you'd like one of these pocket Crosses for your own, check here.  Each day this Lent I'll offer a brief thought here (Pocket Prayers) about how Jesus might touch our lives in this holy season.  I hope this will help all of us to be more faithful on our Lenten journey to Easter.

Pocket Prayer for TUESDAY of the Second Week of Lent *

Lord, I repent of my worry:
help me make my way back to you...

Heal my heart of my dependence on worry, Lord:
help me throw away the worry
I use as a crutch...

Help me lean on your cross, Lord,
and rely solely on you
for my strength, my courage and my hope...

Lord Jesus, touch my life today
and free me of the worry
that holds me back and keeps me down...

Amen.

*Today's Pocket Prayer is an expansion of a unattributed quote I found on a refrigerator door.


 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!