4/26/21

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 4/27

 
Show me your love today, Lord...
 
Show me how your love is greater than this day's anxiety,
   this day's worries, this day's sadness,
      this day's trials and distress...

 Show me your love today, Lord... 

Show me how your love is greater than those I fear,
   those who've harmed me, those I envy,
      those who haunt my dreams and memories...

 Show me your love today, Lord... 

Show me how your love for me is stronger
      than anything or anyone threatening to separate me
         from all that's good in my heart and in my life...
 
Help me remember, Lord, 
   that nothing's going to happen today
      that you and I can't handle together,
that when I'm weak and fearful,
   your love will supply the very strength I need...

In the quiet of my prayer, Lord,
   help me take a deep breath of trust in you
      and in the strength you have to help me...

In the stillness, let me know you're near,
   you're by my side, that with your help
      there's nothing I need fear...
 
Show me your love today, Lord,
    show me your love today, I pray...
 
Amen.

 

  

  
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!