7/2/21

Pause for Prayer: FRIDAY 7/2

 

I'm writing this late on Thursday night and it's scheduled to go out to my subscriber list at 4:30 a.m. tomorrow (Friday).  I honestly don't know if it's going to work or not - but - I have hope!

Lord Jesus, help me hope for light
when I'm totally in the dark...

Help me hope for serenity
in the midst of my distress...

Help me hope for tomorrow
when I'm locked in my past...

Lord Jesus, help me hope for joy
when sadness consumes me...

Help me hope for understanding
when I'm lost in confusion...

Help me hope for grace
when I'm tempted to sin...

Lord Jesus, help me hope for love
when I'm most alone...

Help me hope in faith
when I'm lost in doubt...

Help me hope for help
when I fear there is none...

Lord Jesus, help me hope for strength
when I'm at my weakest...

Help me hope for hope
when I'm at a dead end...

And when I feel most hopeless
help me hope in you, Lord Jesus:
help me find my only hope in you...
 
Amen.


  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!