1/28/22

Pause for Prayer: FRIDAY 1/28



Life'a a mystery, Lord,
and people are a mystery, too
and you, Lord,
- you're the biggest mystery of all:     
    the mystery of my being, 
    my heart and my prayer...
 
I only begin to know you, Lord,
when the mystery of your grace mixes
with the nitty-gritty ups and downs
of my day to day existence... 
 
So I pray this morning...

    let the mystery of your love, Lord,
        flow in my veins - today...
 
    let the mystery of your presence 
        wrap me in your arms - today...
 
    let the mystery of your healing
        touch my wounded heart - today...
 
    let the mystery of your mercy
        cleanse and pardon me - today...

   let the mystery of your wisdom
        fill my every thought -today...
 
   let the mystery of your Spirit
        guide me on my path - today...

   let the mystery of your peace, Lord
        settle in my soul- today...
    
   let the mystery of your mystery
        bless my story - every day...

Amen.

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!