7/7/22

Pause for Prayer: THURSDAY 7/7

 
Help me see where I'm weak, Lord,
   so I might know when, where and how 
      your power's there to strengthen me 
          to do what this day asks of me...                 

Show me where I'm vulnerable, Lord,
   so I might know when, where and how
      as this day's troubles threaten me
          you'll be my fortress and my refuge...                      
 
 Help me know how lost I often am, Lord,
   so I might know when, where and how
      you come today to find me, to deliver me,
           to lead me and to guide me in your peace...
        
I love you, Lord:
   my strength, 
      my fortress, 
 
         my deliverer... 
 
Amen.

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!