8/13/22

Pause for Prayer: SATURDAY 8/13


 
Before the end of day, Lord,
help me make the time
and find a place where you might 
    still the waters of my life,
    calm my worried fears
    and give me rest in that peace
    that's only yours to give...

Be the still point of my turning world,
the center of my heart:
    the place wherein I find that place
    where I find you
    and know that you've found me...

In storm and calm,
in rage and rest,
in turmoil and at peace:
    help me find you dwelling in my soul,
    at the core of who I am, 
    the center of my being...

Today, Lord,
help me a find the time and place 
where I might swim your stream of grace,
where you might bathe me in your mercy,
where I might find the peace I so much need...

Today, Lord,
touch and heal my troubled heart
and still my anxious thoughts
with a calm that comes to settle
deep within my tired soul...
 
Amen.

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!