8/29/22

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 8/30

Image source


No day passes without your speaking to me, Lord,
   in nature, 
   in my circumstances,
   in my mind,
   in my dreams,
   in my imagination,
   in scripture,
   in my heart, 
   in song,
   in prayer,
   in silence,
   in every sound I hear...


I wonder when you'll speak to me today...

I wonder what you'll say to me today...

And will I be listening?

And if I'm listening
   - will I hear you?

And if I hear you
   - will I believe?

And if I believe
   - will I respond to what you say?
   - will I do what you will ask?
   - will I go where you path leads?
   - will I change as you might counsel?

No day passes without your speaking to me, Lord,
   so I know you'll speak to me today...

Open my ears, my eyes and my heart, Lord
      - don't let me miss a word!
 

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!