8/7/23

NIGHT PRAYER: Monday 8/7



Deliver me, Lord,
    from anxiety, worry and fear,
    from fretting, brooding and overthinking,
    from mulling over, dwelling on so many things
        over which I have no control...
     
Things which were long ago lost to the past,
    things in a future I cannot foretell,
        things far beyond my reach and my grasp;
those things that are only yours to know,
    to shape and heal, redeem and save
        and all in your own good time, Lord,
            all in your own good will and time... 
   
Deliver me, Lord,
    from yesterday's burdens,
    my fear of what's coming
    and my need and desire to be in control
        - of yesterday, today and tomorrow... 

Deliver me into the moment, Lord:
    the now of this night 
        on the day you have made...

Deliver me into your love, O Lord,
   present all 'round me 
        and deeply within...

Deliver me into your grace, O Lord,
    the grace of knowing that in this moment
        I'm resting in your eternal arms 
    and that no one, nothing
        past, present or future,
            can take me from your embrace...

Deliver me into the moment, Lord:
    the now of this night 
        on the day you have made...
 
Protect me, Lord, in this moment,
    and watch over me while I sleep
that awake I might keep watch with you
    and asleep, rest in your peace...
 
Amen.
 
Keep Me In The Moment by Jeremy Camp

If a video doesn't appear below, click here!
 
 

I’ve been thinking ‘bout time 
And where does it go 
How can I stop my life from passing me by I don’t know 
I’ve been thinking ‘bout family and how it’s going so fast 
Will I wake up one morning just wishing that I could go back 
I’ve been thinking ‘bout lately maybe 
I can make a change and let You change me 
So, with all of my heart this is my prayer 
 
Singing Oh Lord keep me in the moment 
Help me live with my eyes wide open 
‘Cause I don’t wanna miss what You have for me 
Singing Oh Lord show me what matters 
Throw away what I’m chasing after 
‘Cause I don’t wanna miss what You have for me 
Keep me in the moment Keep me in the moment 
Keep me in the moment
'Cause I don’t wanna miss what You have for me 
 
When I wake up in the morning 
Lord, search my heart 
Don’t let me stray, I just wanna stay where You are 
All I got is one shot, one try 
One go around in this beautiful life 
Nothing is wasted when everything’s placed in Your hands 
 
I’ve been thinking about heaven 
And the promise You hold 
So, it’s all eyes on You until the day 
You call me home

 

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!