7/29/24

Monday Morning Offering: 7/29

Morning Coffee by George Mendoza


Good morning, good God!

Today, Lord, I offer you:

   the hurt in my heart 
      most in need of your healing...

   the confusion in my mind
      most in need of your counsel...

   the deceit in my relationships
      most in need of honesty...

   the images in my thoughts
      most in need of your cleansing... 

    the lies in my speech
       most in need of correction...

    the frost in my heart
        most in need of your warmth...

    the sin in my soul
       most in need of your mercy...

   the foolishness in my deeds
      most in need of your wisdom...

    the stubbornness in my will 
       most in need of bending...
 
   the greed in my hoarding
      most in need of restraint...
 
    the grief in my soul
      most in need of your touch...

   the pride in my bravado
      most in need of humbling...

   the grudge in my resentments
      most in need of release... 
  
   the hole in my heart
      where I most need your presence...

I offer these parts of my life, Lord
    where I most need you
to heal and forgive what's broken in m
     and restore my soul with your grace...
    
Amen.
 
 
 

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!