10/13/24

UPDATE!

Regular readers of my FB page and my blog know that I was recently in the hospital dealing with some concerns about my blood. The treatment seemed to be very successful but a few days ago, the problem recurred. 
 
So, I'm back in for a few days! My doctor is trying a different approach which he believes will be successful - and I do, too! Your prayers are much appreciated! 
 
Since I don't need balloons, candy or flowers, please harness such generous impulses and offer someone else a surprise token of your love - they'll be thrilled! And as I may have mentioned before, your prayerful support here online is just the kind of "visit" that most lifts my spirits and carries me forward! 
 
(I'll be posting as the Spirit moves me and as all the poking into my veins allows!) 

 

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!