2/27/16

Pause for Prayer: SUNDAY 2/28

Image source


Slow me down, Lord,
and teach me to live with my questions,
my problems, my worries, my fears,
and my anxiety...

Slow me down, Lord,
and remind me that, indeed,
you are with me,
you are close to my broken heart
and you will deliver me -
all in your time...

Give me patience, Lord,
to discover the ways
you're mending my heart:
help me see the people you send
to heal me...

Give me patience, Lord,
to understand the ways
you're close to my broken heart
and open my eyes to see those around me
whose gentle touch
is helping to mend my heart,
day by day...

When things move slowly, Lord,
let me see the simple ways
you're delivering me from my troubles
and leading me to a place of peace...

Help me trust you, Lord,
and give me patience
to live each day as it comes,
in your good time,
in your good love...

Amen.


 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!