6/17/19

Monday Morning Offering: 6/17


Image: George Mendoza


Good morning, good God!

I offer you this morning all the peace that fills my heart
- and pray for those who long to know the same consoling grace...

I offer you my thanks and praise for gifts I don't deserve
- and pray for those who seek but miss the gifts you offer them... 

I offer you my awe at how your wisdom shapes my life
- and pray for those who seek to find your guiding hand in theirs...

I offer you the faith that fires my heart, my day, my life
- and pray for those who struggle with uncertainty and doubt...

I offer you the hope that bids me welcome each tomorrow
- and pray for those who in their fear mistrust what may come next...

I offer you the love I know, the food that feeds my soul
- and pray for those who hunger for a taste of such a feast...

An embarrassment of riches, Lord, I offer you today
- and pray for grace to share such gifts with all I know and meet...

Amen.




     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!