9/3/20

About last night's "weather report"

The image I used in yesterday's Night Prayer was that of the interior "weather report" each of us might make on our day to day feelings and moods and prayer.  When looking for a song to accompany that post I discovered Ben Scheuer's Weather the Storm which I thought was perfect for the prayer I was offering.  I also came across a video of that song but chose not to use it last night.  I love this gentle video which gives us a particular way of appreciating Ben's song but because I wanted the song to have the widest application possible in last night's post, I decided to save the video for today.  Take a few minutes to view it.  Its tender story will touch your hearts, some hearts very personally and all hearts in some way.



  

  
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!