3/3/21

Pause for Prayer: THURSDAY 3/4


    Image source




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mend my heart where it's broken, Lord,
   especially where the pain runs deep... 
 
Strengthen my heart as I face my problems,
   especially the ones I cling to...

Embolden my heart to speak the truth
   especially when I'm tempted not to...

Forgive my heart of its sins and failures,
   especially those I'm slow to admit...

Teach my heart your wisdom, Lord,
   especially when I'm careless and foolish...

Enlarge my heart to welcome others,
   especially those who irk and annoy me...
 
Give me a heart to share with others,
    a heart that's open to others' love...
 
Be always at home in my heart, Lord,
   come dwell there in peace
      and gently lead my heart to yours...   
 
Amen.




   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!