7/19/21

Yet another year at the keyboard!

I was ordained in 1973, two decades before the internet was available to the general public.  I never dreamed back then that one day a good portion of my ministry would be online!  

Fourteen years ago in my first post I wrote:

I have often thought of starting a blog and this rainy afternoon has provided an opportunity for me to give it a try. I don't know if I have or can make the time to keep this fresh but I do know that if it becomes stale, it will disappear. (I'm not even sure I'll be able to set this thing up and get it online!)
Well, I've been writing every single day for the last fourteen years and have enjoyed every minute of that time.  Although my two daily deadlines for Pause for Prayer and Night Prayer definitely keep me on my toes, I love writing these posts and sharing them, in prayer, with you, my faithful readers.  And I am so grateful for all the ways in which you share my words with others who don't frequent this page.

Without you this blog would have no purpose so please know what central place you have in my heart and in my ministry.  Praise God from whom all blessings flow! 

 

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!