8/3/21

Ta-dah! (with an update)


 

At 4:30 this morning (Tuesday, August 3) my subscribers received word of my latest posts (in one message) from my new email subscription service.

TA-DAH!
 This is what I've been trying to make happen for over a month now!
 
UPDATE:
I have a new service because my former service is going out of businessSo you may have received two emails this morning - one from my former and one from my new service.  The one with the subject line Daily Posts is from my new service.  The one with the subject line A Concord Pastor Comments is from my former service.  Soon, you'll only be receiving the email with the subject line Daily Posts.

 Thank you for your patience!

 

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!